Start your own story.
A job at Mars is never just a job. It’s an adventure. A journey. Anything but blindly following what other people tell you to do. With us, the decisions you make matter. It means you can rewrite the rules and build new solutions. You can develop your ideas and create new successes. In fact, in a culture that’s all about freedom, personal responsibility and entrepreneurship – and with brands active in 180 countries and sales of $33 billion – you can make it mean more no matter where you join us. So the question is, what will your story be? Start a new chapter at www.mars.nl.
Sales Control Analyst
Responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis and reporting of financial information for the financial shaping/decision-making process.
Support Sales Team and Financial Shaping Manager with clear control process for trade spend, contracts, pricing and promo-planning. Prepare reports that allow insights in customer NS and profitability and ROI. Co-pilot the logitics director on Logistics costs.
ITR Turnover: 140 m EUR
Segments: Chocolate and Gum
Countries: Global business with internal customers in Veghel, Denmark, Dubai, Singapore, US, UK and external customers globally.
- Ensuring customers costs are in line with contract, flagging inconsistencies to stakeholders
- Translating trade conditions into systems and tools
- Support to Acting CFO in sales reporting and forecasting processes
- Support to Acting CFO for control of MAB investment budget (35m EUR) [Customer on-invoice/retro costs, promo/service costs, display investments]
- Build reports to give clarity of performance of key customers (GSV/TE/NSV)
- Periodic management reporting on full segment P&L (net sales value - trade spend - margin - budget management – profitability, also at customer level)
- To liaise between logistics, customer service and finance teams in order to drive continuous improvement in processes related to pricing, ordering and invoicing.
- Provide data reporting to (external) partners like Generations, Currency Centre, Central teams.
- Co-pilot the logistics team on the logistics costs in ITR, including actions that allow right cost allocation in the P&L.
- Back-up for Financial Shaping Analyst.
Key Skills required:
- Higher Vocational (HBO) / Master Degree (WO) in business economics or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience in a finance role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills and SAP understanding
- Mars Effectiveness Competencies: Action Oriented, Drive for results, Priority Setting, Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Planning
Do you think you fit the above profile? Please apply via our online application form.