Support Specialist (Linux) @LeaseWeb
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support LeaseWeb has chosen to centralize all global support activities by the establishment of the “Global Support Center” as part of the Operations department within LeaseWeb Global Services B.V.. This will be a rolling, 24/7 operation.
What is the role about?
As a Support Specialist L1 (Level one) you are working at the level in which you are able to take on incoming service requests (incidents/changes/problems). You have strong analytical ability, strong eye for communication and you are a team player. You either resolve the incoming request (turnkey), or dispatch the service request to a Support Engineer (standard request), or a Support Specialist L2 (advanced request). Either way, you are in close contact with the customer. You are therefore in the center of the dynamics and in close collaboration with the Customer, Support Engineer, Support Specialist L2, and with the local Datacenter Operations teams around the globe. You report to the Support Shift Leader.
You are responsible for
- Take on incoming requests and execute dispatch
- Clear communication (phone, Chat, Email)
- Understanding of the internal processes/workflows/procedure
- Focus on improving results
- 2+ years working experience in a support specialist position within an international organization
- Experienced with Linux is a must.
- Fluent English required with preferably Dutch and/or German
- Available to work in Rotating shifts
- Available to start on short notice
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use our application form to apply directly. For more information please contact Leenze le Grand via, email@example.com or +31 6 2115 9289. We look forward meeting you!
Keywords: vacature Linux Specialist Amsterdam, vacancy Linux Professional, IT, ICT, Customer Support, Support Engineer, Noord-Holland