Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
As Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA you will be part of our HR EMEA team. In this new position you would help us to find the best candidates for various functions in EMEA. You would use different kinds of social media, email campaigns, different job boards and your own network. As well as those, we would like you to find different and innovative ways to recruit our new colleagues.
- Provide top notch internal customer service to our businesses in EMEA for recruiting activities.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Develop and implement innovative methods for sourcing and attracting talent.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs and how they fit with syncreon.
- Keep candidates and syncreon staff continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain a pool of qualified candidates for current and future business needs.
- Occasionally partner with outside search firms and other placement agencies in executing effective and efficient hiring approaches.
- Co-design and implementation in EMEA of a Global Applicant Tracking system.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent Business degree
- You have at least two years of international (EMEA) corporate recruiting experience for positions in all functions including IT
- You have experience in implementing and using an Applicant Tracking System
- It is important you have good communication skills in English and preferably in German
- Ability to move candidates through the process in a timely manner meeting time to hire objectives
As a professional you:
- Have proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands.
- Think like our customers and provide them with services that match or exceed their business objectives.
- Have experience in working within matrix management environments.
- Have a can do mentality - you have a passion for now.
- Challenge the status quo and bring new ideas into the open – you think outside the box.
- Pursue excellence and growth in all you do individually and as a member of the Team.
- Are highly adaptable and flexible.
syncreon is a specialized provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. We provide supply chain solutions designed and customized to achieve maximum flexibility and agility.We handle, process, and manage the inbound and outbound flow of materials and products for producers and OEMs across a number of industrial sectors.
As a contract logistics provider, syncreon offers a full line of logistics and supply chain solutions that ensure our customers’ products and materials are at the right place at the right time. Our versatile services are designed as modular building blocks which form a flexible and performance proven tool set that we adapt and apply to the unique needs of each of our customers.
What we offer you
We offer a challenging role in a growing international organization. We stimulate growth and self-development in an informal atmosphere. We are an innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
Tilburg, The Netherlands
For more information about this position please contact Marieke Fizaan, Organization Development & Staffing Manager, at +31.(0)416.711500. Please send your application in English by using our application form.
Keywords: vacature Recruiter Tilburg, Recruitment Professional, vacancy Corporate Recruiter, IT Recruiter, Human Resources, HR, HRM, Noord-Brabant