About EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers) EAGE’s main activities consist of the organisation of conferences, workshops, exhibitions and courses worldwide. We also publish the monthly magazine First Break for our members, scientific journals as well as many other scientific books that are available in our (online) Bookshop. We are an international organization with 18,000 members all over the world. The majority of our members work in the oil, gas and mining industry. EAGE’s main goal is to share knowledge, promote innovation and technical progress, and to foster the communication, fellowship and cooperation between those working in, studying or otherwise being interested in these fields. We have over 90 employees worldwide, with offices in The Netherlands (Europe office), Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The HR Manager will provide direct HR support to all employees within EAGE. You will be responsible for:
- Serve as first point of contact for employees on employee-related issues, company policies, practices and procedures;
- Advise and support the Board of Directors on organisational- and personnel issues and actions in accordance as well as national legislative procedures and guidelines;
- To execute the recruitment and selection process, scheduling of interviews; corresponding with applicants, maintaining a recruitment tracking database and reference checking;
- To liaise with employees regarding sickness absence/holidays ensuring records are accurate and kept up to date;
- Keep labour contracts, employee handbook and job descriptions up to date with current circumstances and legislation;
- Support and control the HR issues, recruitment and labour conditions in the foreign offices;
- Keep all employee administration up to date;
- Coordinate training and education requirements and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written as well as spoken);
- Minimum of three years of relevant working experience.
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Ability to be discreet and confidential;
- Effective in dealing with people at all levels;
- Willing and able to take on responsibility;
- Accurate, attention to detail.
- A competitive salary;
- 30 paid holidays;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Personal training budget.
Send in your resume together with a motivation letter via our online application form.
For more information please visit our website www.eage.org or call Sandra Voskuilen at 088-9955055 (working days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).