With over 17,000 staff in more than 200 laboratories across 36 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader laboratory in Food, Pharma and Environmental testing.
Eurofins is developing eLIMS-NG (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support production processes in our laboratories worldwide. Eurofins Analytico in Barneveld has been selected as pilot laboratory for the deployment of eLIMS-NG.
Business Analyst (3 FTE)
You analyse and describe production and business processes. You present business proposals for optimization and can make gap-analyses between processes and IT applications. You are a spin in the web between production, business and IT.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyse information needs, functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements, User Requirements, User Stories, etc;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Perform gap analysis and assist/write Change Functional Specifications based on issued User Requirements based on in-depth understanding of both business processes and group and local IT system functionalities;
- Escalate and follow-up on timely manner any and all issues that might be a blocker;
- The capability to merge the knowledge found in the laboratory with the One-IT project;
- Work with the IT development team to resolve issues, keep documentation up to date with changes in software, or changes during development;
- Contribute to the troubleshooting, tests and documentation of selected applications functions, at a high quality level;
- Produce training material for applications developed and train key users;
- Audit and review the use of new systems to ensure the implementation of the best practices processes;
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis.
Critical success criteria for this challenging job are:
- Self-starter, analytical strong, decisive, resilient for sat backs, organization sensitive, realistic, ownership, thinking in solutions and realistic when to hold your ground, persistent, structured, can switch between overview and details.
- You have the capability to participate in an dynamic and hectically environment.
- You can communicate technical concepts to non-specialists.
- 3+ year experience as a Business Analyst in an industrial setting;
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills;
- Experience with Laboratory processes and with Agiles development is a plus.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
What we offer:
A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals.
Together you will work on strategic software solutions for Eurofins.
How to apply:
Upload your cv and resume via our application form.
Alternatively, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the vacancy contact the HR Department +31 34 242 63 67.