Category Management Support
Indirect Purchasing aims to become a “Best-In-Class indirect purchasing organization” and deliver “Value for Money” for Sandvik. In our new way of working, we focus on a global delivery model where we are category driven, and share and support the goals and strategies of the Business Areas, in order to contribute to their success. The category management team is focused on managing the different categories: Machine Investments/Energy, Maintenance Repairs & Operations, IT, Logistics & Packaging, Travel & Car Fleet, Professional Services/Communication & Promotion and Real Estate & Facility Management.
In your role of Category Management support you are a consultant to, first and foremost, the internal team by identifying opportunities that delivery category and business growth. With a service minded and positive personality you provide category management support for internal team processes, and define and implement effective reporting tools to support the strategic development of the categories.
With your organized and structured way of working you are also responsible for day-to-day management support as you will function as the primary point of contact for the category directors and you will manage the daily information flows.
We offer you a job in a high-tech multinational environment in which you can contribute to the category management team. The job allows you to work with challenges from all different Indirect Purchasing Categories within Sandvik across the globe.
Our employees can benefit from career opportunities within the entire organization, extensive training possibilities and the opportunity to develop. This role offers an attractive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
- We are looking for a recent graduate in business, management or a commercial field (0-2 year working experience in an international environment).
- You are business sensitive and have high knowledge to act as a ‘business man/woman’.
- You are service-minded with a ‘positive personality’
- Team spirit and enthusiasm exemplify your way of working.
- You are ambitious and highly communicative with an ability to create and maintain good relationships with management and staff at all levels.
- Excellent ability in written and verbal English and Dutch is a requirement.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel abroad.
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse role, please apply before 22 May 2015 on www.sandvik.com/career quoting job id 338519.
Keywords: vacature Category Management Support Venlo, Business Support, Business Development, Limburg