Financial Analyst Global Equipment
Sandvik Mining is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling. In 2014 sales amounted to about SEK 27B, with approximately 12,000 employees.
As a Financial Analyst you support the Global Business Control Process of Product Area ('PA') Global Equipment ('GE'), ensuring the on time reporting of the PA's actual performance, forecasts and targets whilst supporting the operations with analysis, advise and tools to optimize performance.
As a member of the Global Equipment Finance team your tasks consist of the following:
- Consolidation and on time reporting of the PA's actual, forecast and target results.
- Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding PA's actual results, forecasts and targets.
- Support to performance management across the PA.
- Be proactive in operational and profitability improvement opportunities within the PA.
- Support to capital employed efficiency programs within the PA.
- Support to global compliance with accounting standards and financial reporting policies and procedures.
- Support to execution of Internal controls.
- Support to global functions, mainly Product Development & Global Engineering.
- Master in Finance and Accounting or Bachelor in Finance and Accounting plus recognized certifications.
- 5 years of experience in finance roles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are essential as you deal with senior management.
- Experience within a multinational is a must.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural matrix environment.
- You are ambitious and want to grow and progress.
- Excellent Business Acumen.
- Delivers results.
- Drives improvements and change.
- Demonstrates self-awareness.
- Prepared to travel internationally (around 20%).
Our employees can benefit from career opportunities within the entire organization, extensive training possibilities and the opportunity to develop. This role offers an attractive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse role, please apply via our application form.
Keywords: vacature Financieel Analist Amsterdam, Financial Analyst, Finance Professional, Accounting Specialist, Noord-Holland