About EAGE (European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers) EAGE is an international organisation with 18,000+ members from around the global. Our members are active within the Oil-, Gas and Mining Industry. EAGE’s main activities consist of organising conferences, workshops, exhibitions and courses worldwide. We also publish books and journals like the monthly magazine First Break for our members. EAGE’s main goal is to share knowledge, promote innovation and technical progress, and to foster the communication, fellowship and cooperation between those working in, studying or otherwise being interested in these fields. We have over 90 employees worldwide, with offices in The Netherlands (Europe office), Moscow, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Bogota.
Junior Accountmanager Corporate Relations
Are you the sales person who likes to work in a young and dynamic work environment? Are you eager to face challenges whilst running your own international sales projects, but also willing to assist other account managers with sales related activities such as CRM and desk research? If so, read on to see if you recognize yourself in the following description for a new position within EAGE.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generating income by selling (journal) subscriptions, exhibition spaces and advertisements
- Actively search for new clients (also for the other account managers) by desk research and at events
- Create new business via client visits, (cold) calling, email, internet research and business intelligence
- Negotiating & planning sales contracts worldwide
- Plan a B2B Sales strategy for our B2C Online Bookshop
- Visit at least 2 worldwide exhibition events a year to meet with your (new) clients.
- Adopt Consultative Selling in all activities, both internally as externally
- Assist and sell other products from fellow account managers when necessary
Qualifications Account Manager Advertising:
- Bachelor degree in a commercial direction, preferably with a focus in Sales;
- Fluently in Dutch and excellent command of English (written as well as spoken);
- Relevant work experience as a(n) (junior) account manager.
- Can work accurately and precisely with all kinds of CRM data
- Service-minded, also internally
- > 1 year Experience with (back office) sales;
- > 1 year Experience in negotiating with clients, face-to-face and/or via telephone/email;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Understand the sensitivity in being both customer-oriented as well as result-oriented.
- Supportive to the other account managers when needed.
- Key Competences: Communicating, Networking, Cooperating, Change-Mindedness
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- 30 paid holidays;
- Non-contributory pension;
- Personal training budget to further develop your profession.
Send in your resume together with a motivation letter via our online application form.
For more information please visit our website www.eage.org or call Sandra Voskuilen at 088-9955055 (working days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
Keywords: Vacature Accountmanager Utrecht, Vacature Sales Houten, Verkoper, Adviseur, Vertegenwoordiger, Commercieel Medewerker Binnendienst