Momac B.V. is a young, ambitious and innovative company with 25 employees. From our headquarters in Rotterdam we develop and deliver various mobile services for the consumer market, based on our award winning Mvolve platform. The company has a strong position within its domestic markets the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, but also worldwide (South Africa, Ireland, Belgium, Brazil, Mexico and various other Latin American countries) with leading mobile internet sites, native and hybrid applications and operator portal solutions for mobile operators.
At present Momac is expanding its Portal Performance Management department to further professionalize the managed services that Momac is providing to several of its clients. For this expansion we are recruiting a:
Product Marketing Assistant Mobile
Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Assistant Mobile:
In the role of Product Marketing Assistant Mobile, you will support the Product Manager and the Portal Performance department on projects directed at maximising clients and company profits by developing sales strategies and marketing campaigns. You will manage download content for mobile storefronts of various mobile network operators, such as games and music and other services as offered in the mobile content storefronts. Additionally you will provide marketing tracking and research information and compile, format and report on the performance of the various mobile storefronts. Besides above core responsibilities you will support marketing & sales by providing KPI trend analysis of launched products as input for commercial opportunities. In your role you will work closely with employees in other functions, such as IT, design, technical support and project management.
- Starter on the job market, up to 2 years experience in a similar function
- Commercial/Marketing Education (MBO+)
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Creativity and affinity for design
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency, in particular MS Excel
- Comfortable with a very fast-paced work environment
- Google Analytics and Photoshop is a plus
- Perfect in English in word and writing, Portuguese is a plus
What you can expect from Momac:
- A competitive starting salary
- Working in a very dynamic company
- Opportunity to work part-time (80%)
- Excellent benefits package (such as a collective pension plan, insurance and health care contribution)
Respond to the vacancy Product Marketing Assistant Mobile
If above profile matches your experience and skills and triggers your interest, please send your motivation and resume via our application form.
Keywords: junior, starter, mobile, mobile marketing, e-commerce, ecommerce, junior product manager, marketing assistent, medewerker marketing, MBO, commercieel, mobile