With over 17,000 staff in more than 200 laboratories across 36 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food and biopharma product testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, pharma discovery services and central laboratory services.
Eurofins is developing eLIMS-NG (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support production processes in our laboratories worldwide. Eurofins Analytico in Barneveld has been selected as pilot laboratory for the deployment of eLIMS-NG.
Test Coordinator (1 FTE)
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new developed software;
- Implement the Eurofins standard UAT approach in Barneveld;
- Write and prepare test scripts;
- Maintaining the test tools;
- Train and instruct end users;
- Report the progress of the test process.
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a Test Coordinator;
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a complex, international environment;
- A relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree is required;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- Knowledge of test methods such as TMap;
- The capability to create commitment, realistic yet persistent and excellent communication skills are necessary;
- Prior experience in industrial settings, and especially with Laboratory processes, is a plus;
- Experience with MTM/TFS is a plus.
What we offer:
A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals. Together you will work on strategic software solutions for Eurofins.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
How to apply:
Upload your resume via our application form.
For more information about the vacancy contact Marieke Lugthart, HR officer, +31 34 242 63 67.