CAE: the organization
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. The company employs approximately 8,000 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in approximately 30 countries. CAE offers civil aviation, military, and helicopter training services in more than 45 locations worldwide and trains approximately 100,000 crewmembers yearly.
With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. We offer customized training services for pilots and maintenance technicians ranging from integrated programs to deployable ground school capabilities and e-Learning solutions.
The role: The Customer Scheduler is responsible for planning and scheduling of incoming Customers training requests. The customer scheduler should meet all regulatory requirements, specific customer requirements, and should at the same time make efficient use of all resources involved (simulators, instructors, classrooms, etc).
- Handle incoming customer training requests of allocated platforms. Judge the requests on regulatory issues and schedule the request by making efficient and cost-effective use of the available resources (instructors and training devices), according to processes and systems in place, and ultimately provide customer with a confirmation/training schedule.
- Timely and professional follow up on customer requests
- Timely and correct invoicing (pro-forma)
- Stay in regular contract with (freelance) instructors in order to know their availability and flexibility
We are looking for a flexible, communicative and stress resilience candidate, with the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a planning role.
- Preferably some experience/knowledge of aviation training industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- MS Office, ability to work with a diversity of planning systems
- Well-structured and organized, work according to specific procedures
- Customer oriented
- Multi tasker
- Full awareness of a multi-cultural environment
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a challenging atmosphere where team work is key to our success, we invite you to send your CV and covering letter (both in English) to via our application form.