EMS is Acquiring Talent!
European Merchant Services (EMS) is a full service card transactions acquirer with European ambitions, provides Merchants Services for E-commerce merchants in 36 European countries and Point of Sale businesses in the Netherlands and Belgium.
We are one of the fastest growing financial services providers in the Benelux. We offer one stop acceptance for Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, VPAY, Diners, Union Pay and JCB.
Relationship Consultant Business Clients
What this job is all about!
- Managing, growing and retaining Small Medium Enterprise relationships by telephone, e-mail, and marketing campaigns;
- Identifying up-sell opportunities and pro-actively selling new services and products to existing customers;
- Developing and executing implementation- and account plans for your largest customers;
- Demonstrating flexibility and commitment to service your existing customers – providing a consistent, positive and effective sales experience in a manner that reflects the EMS values;
- Working with an international team in multiple disciplines including marketing, operations, risk, finance and compliance to give our customers the best possible experience.
Getting the right things done!
- You organize and lead quarterly account reviews for your largest clients; measuring active products, volumes and service levels;
- You work closely with marketing and pricing on upsell / retention campaigns;
- Helping the customers with any relationship management related questions;
- You collect, capture, analyze market challenges, industry opportunities, competitor activity etc in an accurate and effective manner – using it to identify customer need and develop sales opportunities;
- You maintain sales materials and product knowledge, report any new trends in the market, and remain up to date with evolving product functionalities and payment technology – both internally and within the market;
- You manage the effective hand-over of the relationship(s) from New Business.
What we did in the last 4 months!
We acquired great new global clients, introduced our own e-terminal to the market and conducted a very successful marketing campaign. Next to this we enhanced our reporting offering towards our merchants. It is not all hard work at EMS, in February we went (après) skiing.
Description of a day in the life of the Relationship Consultant at EMS!
You come in and start your day with excellent Nespresso cappuccino. You plan your day and week balancing relationship development, sales, service delivery, marketing campaigns, handling incoming client calls, administration and upselling towards our merchants. You will also review current sales processes and amend where needed in cooperation with your manager. In addition you will participate in meetings to review products and services that are available for our customers.
The awesome Team!
You are part of the Commercial team that consists of a New Business and Relationship management team. You work closely with other departments and colleagues, specifically the marketing team, the Pricing Analyst, Compliance & legal department and the Onboarding Team. The communication lines are short and direct because of the outline of the office. The team members challenge each other on results, agreements and other forms of output.
We would like you to have!
- Minimum Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 3 years (tele)sales experience in a professional environment;
- Proven track record in achieving targets in a B2B service-based industry;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at different levels;
- Strong commercial focus and result oriented;
- Marketing / sales background;
- Customer focused (Value selling skills);
- Fluency and excellent writing skills in Dutch and English. Additional languages are preferred.
What we have!
- Fast Growing and financially healthy company;
- Informal, professional environment;
- Educational and personal development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Company party’s twice a year, skiing trip and Friday drinks.
Excellent package of employment terms:
- Competitive salary;
- 13th month;
- Incentive plan;
- Pension plan.
The position will, in principle, be based in Amsterdam. However, we are flexible to consider Top Talent living elsewhere in Europe.
How to apply?
Does our organization appeal you? Are you looking for a meaningful job and do you match the qualifications we would like you to have? Please apply through our application form.
Keywords: Sales, Verkoop, Commercieel, Commercie, Relatiebeheerder, Relatiebeheer, Consultant Key Accounts, Account Executive, Adviseur Key Accounts, Vertegenwoordiger