Business Consultant Omnichannel
Who has the ‘big picture’ on the omnichannel / CRM business processes and corresponding IT-systems and integration issues “Project Ann” is Hunkemöllers overall program with the objective to migrate the current shop IT, CRM and e-commerce IT landscape to a new, fully integrated and future-proof, set of systems which drives Hunkemöllers omnichannel strategy.
- Participate in project Ann’s Design, Realisation and Implementation;
- Acquire knowledge on the current and desired (omnichannel) business processes within Hunkemöller;
- Document current situation: systems, interfaces and processes;
- Administer the total project portfolio (Project Management Office Role);
- Support the involved departments on defining business requirements;
- Translate business requirements into IT-Solutions;
- Design (with support from the project team) the desired (to be) situation;
- Act as liaison between all internal and external parties involved in the project.
Competences and Requirements
- Background in business management and proven experience in business process analysis and (re)design and corresponding methodologies;
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities; Capable of decomposing complex issues in manageable items;
- Capable of thinking, acting and reporting on all business levels (strategically, tactical and operational);
- Capable of bridging the gaps between business departments, IT department and external parties;
- Capable to independently acquire necessary knowledge;
- Resolute and result driven;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role of which 2 years in a customer centric organization (preferably non food retail);
- Education level: MBA/HBO;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, in English;
- Presentation skills.
Hunkemöller is an originally Dutch company (founded in 1886) and the largest
high-street lingerie brand of the Benelux. With over 3.000 employees and more than 630 stores in 18 countries, Hunkemöller is rapidly expanding throughout Europe and the Middle East.
In September 2014 Hunkemöller was chosen again as best lingerie retailer in the Netherlands, and in November 2013 in Belgium, Germany and Austria. In Germany Hunkemöller also won the prestigious Retailer of the Year award.
Hunkemöller is a strong brand, full of new, award winning, ideas.
Interested? Please sent your motivation + CV (in English) via our online application form.
For more information, please contact our HR Department, telnr 035-646 5209.