Hunkemoller leads the lingerie retail business in Northern Europe and has large ambitions in continuously being industry leading.
Are you Passionate about numbers and people, then we have an dynamic jobopening for you!
As Country Controller you will prepare, analyse and explain management information which is used for managing and controlling the organisation (internal information) and to prepare external (legally required) reporting.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
Area 1: Internal reporting
- Prepare, analyse and explain periodical (monthly and yearly) internal reporting;
- Prepare, analyse and explain budget figures;
- Prepare periodical (monthly, yearly and budget) Hyperion reporting to investors (PAI);
- Prepare, analyse and explain store results;
- Prepare labour cost analyses and store hours planning;
- Prepare and analyse KPI reporting;
- Prepare return on investment calculations and advise on feasibility;
- Review investment proposals.
Area 2: External reporting
- Prepare statutory annual report and corporate income tax return (and coordinate process);
- Responsible for adequate, timely and complete filing of annual report, corporate income tax return and other legally required reporting/filings;
- Follow-up on fiscal advises regarding capital structure, provision etc;
Area 3: Advising
- Notice opportunities for profit improvements and advise thereon;
- Notice opportunities/risks in tax position (for example transfer pricing) and advise thereon.
- Notices opportunities to improve processes within the organisation and advise thereon.
- Act as a sparring partner to the Head of Retail, HR manager and Manager Financial Controlling with regard to economic and organisational questions.
Area 4: Projects
- Manage and work in projects for improvement of internal information systems and internal procedures.
Education and experience:
- Economic degree from University/Business School and 2 till 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Result oriented and analytical strong
- Excellent communicator and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Verbally and in writing mastering the English language;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is a pro;
- Knowledge of IFRS is a pro;
For more information, please contact our HR department, telnr. 035-6465209 or sent your motivation via our application form.