Mead Johnson Nutrition in Nijmegen is a fast growing world leader in baby and infant nutrition and we sell products to over 100 countries worldwide. The vision of the company is to be the world’s leading provider of science based pediatric nutrition and specialized nutritional products and services. Mead Johnson Nutrition is highly dedicated to create nutritional brands and products trusted to give infants and children the best start in life. With over 250 employees, Nijmegen Regional Supply and Innovation Centre develops and produces for the European, Asian and Latin American markets.
Financial Analyst Europe
As a Financial Analyst Europe at Mead Johnson, you will work in a vibrant and successful organization. Due to its international market position, Mead Johnson is continuously growing, making it an interesting organization to start a career. The Financial Analyst Europe will report directly to the Business Controller with a dotted line to the Finance Director and will work closely with the local organization both in Nijmegen and Spain. You will have a key responsibility for the invoice-to-cash analysis and be assisting in cash-flow analysis and reporting within one of the most complex markets. The Financial Analyst Europe will be expected to pro-actively identify key issues independently as well as liaise with different (international) finance teams. In this position, you will get the opportunity to grow into a Financial Analyst for the European Supply Chain organization in areas such as budgeting and support to the periodic closing processes and reporting. Within Mead Johnson, you will be challenged to take ownership in your career and develop yourself in a complex and international organization. The ideal candidate has at least a Bachelor degree (e.g. Economics, Accounting & Control), is fluent in both English and Spanish, has 1-3 years of work experience and a hands-on, proactive work ethic to make a career within Mead Johnson.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Key responsible for various Credit & Collection tasks, including all invoice-to-cash payments and analysis;
- Support the Finance department with solid financial information regarding AR, OTC and credit analysis;
- Prepare weekly analysis of customer balances and prepare aging reports;
- Communicating and liaising with several (inter)national colleagues, mainly within the Spanish market;
- Support the Europe Supply Chain organization as Financial Analyst on various tasks, including budgeting and projections;
- Pro-actively identify key issues, contribute to improve financial processes and communicating to the Management;
- Responsible for collecting relevant information, analyzing results and advising the business on indirect costs (e.g. Inventory, Warehousing and Distribution);
- Perform analysis to support monthly and quarterly close;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and various projects upon request.
Educational background and personal skills:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance (e.g. Economics, Accounting & Control);
- 1-3 years of working experience within Finance, preferably within a commercial environment;
- Excellent communicative skills, enthusiasm and determination;
- Service oriented and good in building (cross functional) relationships
- Fluent in both English and Spanish;
- Knowledge of SAP (or other ERP), MS Office;
- Solid Excel knowledge is a preference;
- Intercultural and self-starting attitude;
- Ambitious, driven and pro-active, willing to take on responsibilities and tasks in order to grow.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity please leave your resume behind on our online application form quoting reference code WBO/11182. For additional information regarding this position please contact Wesley Boone at 020-333 78 88.