EMS is Acquiring Talent!
European Merchant Services (EMS) is a full service card transactions acquirer with European ambitions, provides Merchants Services for E-commerce merchants in 36 European countries and Point of Sale businesses in the Netherlands and Belgium.
We are one of the fastest growing financial services providers in the Benelux. We offer one stop acceptance for Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, VPAY, Diners, Union Pay and JCB.
Manager Business Clients
FT 40hrs a week
What this job is all about!
- Maintaining and expending the Business Market (Card not Present & Card Present) within Europe (retention and gaining market share)
- Managing, coaching and developing our Telesales Talents within New Business and Account Management (total of 8 direct reports)
- Meeting and exceeding revenue/ profitability targets
- Supporting client visits with the new business- and account managers
- Optimizing processes within your teams / other departments
Getting the right things done!
- You coordinate and lead the Sales/ Marketing Campaigns and implementation of new products into the market
- You meet and exceed your team targets by developing and gaining more from your talents. You focus heavily on their Sales pipeline and the quality of their sales to our customers.
- You develop and implement a short- & long-term business strategy for your department
- You will support the Sales/ account management of the larger customers.
What we did in the last 4 months!
We acquired some great new Dutch and Belgium clients, introduced our own e-terminal to the market and conducted a very successful marketing campaign. Next to this we enhanced our reporting offering towards our merchants. It is not all hard work at EMS, in February we went (après) skiing.
Description of a day in the life of the manager Business Clients at EMS!
You come in and start your day with excellent strong (Nes)Espresso. You plan your day by going through the pipeline, coordinating the campaign for that day and helping the teams with any questions they might have. Afterwards you go through your e-mail and coordinate the launch of a new product with Product development and Marketing. In the afternoon you set off to meet a prospect and visit one of our valued clients.
The awesome Team!
You will report directly to the Commercial director of EMS. The sales organization of EMS consists of two sales teams (Business and Corporate clients), Partnerships and Marketing. The communication lines are short and direct because of the outline of the office. The team members challenge each other on results, agreements and other forms of output.
We would like you to have!
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Strong people management skills, preferably in a Telesales environment
- Commercial background, proven sales ability including pricing, relationship building and consultative selling
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a commercial role and minimum of 3 years’ experience in People Management
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Advanced computer literacy (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access)
- Fluency in English and Dutch verbal and writing is a requirement and preferably in French.
How to apply:
Does our organization appeal you, are you looking for a meaningful job and do you recognize yourself in the job profile, please apply through our application form.
Keywords: Senior Accountmanager, Senior Account Manager, Salesmanager, Sales Manager, Businessmanager, Business Manager